CORONA CANCELLATION POLICY - EFFECTIVE 1 JANUARY 2021 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Confirmed bookings for which we have received a deposit or full payment, will be secured should you decide it unsafe to travel.
- Bookings can be amended up to 24 months from the original arrival date. Please note only one amendment to travel dates may be made and should the season change to a higher rate season, the new rate may apply to the cost of certain activities if included in special packages. We will do our utmost to retain accommodation rates at the same level as the date of the original booking.
- If you do not travel within 24 months of the original arrival date, the deposit/payment will be fully refunded less the original 5% administration fee and any banking charges incurred by the refund.
- Any travel changes to bookings within 14 (fourteen) days of the new travel period will incur 100% cancellation fees.
The above will only apply if we have received the required deposit or the full payment to confirm your reservation.
1. Any bookings made from 01 January 2021 will be subject to the following Special Conditions.
2. No deposit will be required at the time of booking.
3. 4 (four) weeks prior to arrival a 50% deposit will be required to confirm the reservation.
4. The balance of 50% will be required on arrival.
5. If a booking is cancelled within 4 (four) weeks of arrival a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
No cancelation fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled due to the following exceptions within 14 days of travel.
1) If the country of the clients’ residence prevents the client from leaving due to a pandemic lockdown situation.
2) If South Africa issues an inbound travel ban, banning clients from entering, or forcing arriving clients into quarantine.
3) If the guest or the guests family are infected by COVID-19 and are unable to travel.
Guests who have paid their deposit and are unable to travel due to the above reasons (1, 2 or 3) they will be permitted to postpone their reservation without any modification fee. If the reservation is postponed to the following year a higher rate may apply.
NB: Guests must provide proof of illness and/or travel ban in writing with cancellation. If a deposit has been paid it may be subject to a 5% charge on the total booking to cover banking and administration costs.